Benvenuto nel BLOG! Con la sede di Padova condividi news, bandi di concorso, idee e iniziative. Per informazioni sui corsi, costi, iscrizioni e attività della scuola: www.scuolacomics.it
mercoledì 24 ottobre 2012
Illustrazione: concorso internazionale- 3.000 EURO di montepremi
DEADLINE: 16. 11. 2012
Competition rules Cartoonale Brugge
1. THEME: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
2. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES PER PARTICIPANT: 3
The works must be original, not previously published and all graphic techniques are allowed.
3. ENTRIES MUST BE SENT TO:
8000 Brugge Belgium
it is recommended to put the cartoons in a sealed envelope bearing the words “NIET PLOOIEN – DO NOT FOLD” or to mail a download link to email@example.com (minimum 300 dpi).
4. THE MAXIMUM PAPER SIZE OF THE DRAWINGS IS A3 (297 MM X 420 MM), the registration form must be attached to the back of each
cartoon. If the cartoons are sent by e-mail, the registration form (or the required information) must be attached to the e-mail.
5. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT GIVES THE CITY OF BRUGES THE PERMISSION TO PUBLISH THE SUBMITTED
WORKS AND TO USE THEM TO MAKE PUBLICITY FOR CARTOONALE BRUGES AND FOR THE CITY OF BRUGES.
First prize: 1,500 Euro Second prize: 1,000 Euro Third prize: 500 Euro
7. THE THREE PRIZE-WINNING CARTOONS WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF THE CITY OF BRUGES.
8. WORKS THAT HAVE TO BE RETURNED WILL BE SENT BY POST. Cartoons returned will be handled with care, but the City of Bruges
cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the postal service.
9. BY SENDING IN ONE OR MORE CARTOONS, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE CONTEST RULES.
10. DEADLINE: 16 NOVEMBER 2012
11. THE EXHIBITION.
The exhibition of the selected works will take place from 13 till and including 27 January 2013 in the Jan Garemijn Hall in the Halles, Markt 7, 8000 Brugge. The exhibition is open every day from 10 am till 5 pm and entrance is free. Prize-giving ceremony: Saturday 12 January 2013 at 7 pm.
12. ANY DISPUTES WILL BE SETTLED BY THE ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE.